The 10th medical Student EASC course, held in Cork on January 19th, was a huge hit with the 130 students who attended. They loved the format and content. Here are some of the written comments. The next Course is in University College Galway on February 16th 2019 and St James Hospital Dublin Trinity College February 23rd 2019. Places are limited.
Sample of written feedback comments from sEASC Cork January 19th 2019
- “I considered to have been my fondest educational experience
- I found it helpful to go through cases step by step and listen to the different approaches considered by the team
- Great day
- Very educational
- Gave us a chance to answer without rushing the answer or putting us under pressure
- Great variety of speakers and conferring between speakers was excellent
- Brilliant teaching, enjoyed the panel
- Case discussions were excellent, being able to hear various opinions of surgeons and panel was great
- Case discussions were great, very informative seeing how the consultants and registrars approached the same problems differently
- Best educational experience yet “
Thanks to Mr Emmet Andrews Cork University Hospital for locally co-ordinating the program.